MQL Trade Copier
This EA is an easy-to-understand and efficient trade copier EA for MT4.
It is a 'local' copier.
That is, it can copy trades to other MT4 accounts running on the same computer as the Master account.
It uses no custom DLL and is easy to install.
It has only a couple inputs and is very easy to use.
This input has 2 choices - Master & Slave. Set to Master for the account you want to copy trades from.
Set to Slave for the account you want the trades copied to.
Sets the MagicNumber of all copied trades. If set to 0, the original order's magic number from the Master Account will be used. This input is only used in the Slave EA.
This input is based in seconds. It represents the maximum amount of time that can pass for a trade to be copied. For example, if set to 10, then the EA has 10 seconds to copy the trade successfully. If there is some reason why the trade cannot be copied and 10 seconds have elapsed, the trade is considered too old to be copied. This input is only used in the Slave EA.
This input is used to copy trades to the Slave account with larger/smaller lot sizes compared to the Master account. This input is only used in the Slave EA.
Example 1) Maybe the Master account has much more available funds than the Slave account. In this case, you may want to trade with smaller lot sizes in the Slave account. So you could input a 80%. For example, if the Master account makes a trade for 1.00 lots and 80% is input, then the trade will be copied to the Slave account with a lot size of 0.80 lots.
Example 2) Maybe the Master account has less available funds than the Slave account. In this case, you may want to trade with larger lot sizes in the Slave account. So you could input a 150%. For example, if the Master account makes a trade for 0.10 lots and 150% is input, then the trade will be copied to the Slave account with a lot size of 0.15 lots.
Example 3) Maybe the Master account has a similar amount of funds compared to the Slave account. In this case, you may want to trade with the same lot sizes. So you could leave the input at the default 100%. The the same exact lot sizes from the Master account will be copied to the Slave account.
- There can be multiple Slave EA's running at the same time, but there should only be one Master EA running.
- The Master EA only considers 1 input - the 'Mode' input. The rest of the inputs are only used for the Slave EA and are ignored by the Master EA.
- The official forum to post your comments, questions, concerns, or bug reports about the MQL Trade Copier EA can be found at Forex Zone Forum.
- The current version is v1.3. Updates will be made based on customer feedback.
- This EA is only available for PAID MEMBERS.
- All requests are processed manually. Expect delivery within 12 hours after your request is received.
- Membership entitles you to free support and updates in the future. It is your responsibility to check back for updates. We do not do this for you. If you are a paid member and want an updated version, simply send us an email and we would be happy to send you the update free.
- Membership entitles you to use this EA with no expiration date.
- Membership entitles you to use this EA on 15 different account numbers total. The broker, server, and type of account does not matter. If you use more than 15 account numbers, please contact us.
- Email us account number(s) that you want this EA to work on so it can be unlocked and sent to you. You do not need to use all 15 account numbers at once. You can wait to use the remaining account numbers at a later time.
- Ask any questions and see examples before deciding to become a paid member. Once payment is received, it is final.